Amazon Hub Counter is a package pickup service offered by Amazon that allows customers to have their packages delivered to a participating retail location for pickup. These locations, called Amazon Hub Counter, are typically staffed and offer extended hours for package pickup. Customers can choose Amazon Hub Counter as their delivery option at checkout and will receive a notification when their package is ready for pickup. To pick up the package, customers need to bring a government-issued ID and the pickup code provided in the notification. Amazon Hub Counter is available at select retail locations across the United States.
There are a variety of retailers that participate in the Amazon Hub Counter program. Some examples of retailers that offer Amazon Hub Counter as a package pickup option include:
- Rite Aid: A pharmacy chain that operates locations across the United States
- GNC: A health and wellness retailer that sells vitamins, supplements, and other health-related products
- Guitar Center: A music retailer that sells instruments, equipment, and accessories for musicians
- GameStop: A video game retailer that sells new and used video games, consoles, and other gaming-related products
This is just a small sampling of the retailers that offer Amazon Hub Counter as a package pickup option. The full list of participating retailers may vary by location. You can check the availability of Amazon Hub Counter at a specific retailer by visiting the Amazon Hub Counter website or by checking the pickup options at checkout when placing an order on Amazon.com.
To use Amazon Hub Counter as a package pickup option, follow these steps:
- Place an order on Amazon.com and select Amazon Hub Counter as your delivery option at checkout.
- Choose a participating retailer location near you as your pickup location.
- Wait for your package to be delivered to the selected Amazon Hub Counter location. You will receive a notification when your package is ready for pickup.
- Go to the selected Amazon Hub Counter location during pickup hours and bring a government-issued ID and the pickup code provided in the notification.
- Show your ID and provide the pickup code to the staff at the Amazon Hub Counter location to retrieve your package.
Note that Amazon Hub Counter may not be available at all locations and that pickup hours may vary by retailer. It is always a good idea to check the availability and pickup hours of Amazon Hub Counter at a specific location before placing an order.